Skip to main content
Right To Information Act 2005
Documents to be Submitted with SIF-BP
For Bachelor of Pharmacy (Practice) Course
1. Submission of SIF-BP (duly filled in, in triplicate).
2. Consent of Affiliation of the Examining Authority - Annexure-I (Bridge)* (see instruction below).
3. Certificate of practice experience in a community pharmacy - Annexure-II (Bridge)* (see instruction below).
4. Certificate of practice experience in a hospital pharmacy - Annexure-III (Bridge)* (see instruction below).
5. Format for 'No Objection Certificate' from the employer - Annexure-IV (Bridge)* (see instruction below).
6. Affiliation fee as per following detail -
A. For existing courses -
1. Starting of B.Pharm (Practice) course to be submitted with the application.
2. Approval u/s 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 including fees for two inspections.
3. Verification of compliance, if any.
4. Annual affiliation fee after approval u/s 12 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
The above fee is to be paid in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi payable at New Delhi.
Please note that the documents submitted shall be in English version only. In case document with Institution is in regional language,
please submit duly attested/notarized English version of the same.